Job vacancies within Jericho Road and its programmes will be posted on this page as they become available.
Physiotherapist – Paediatrics & Disability
Allowah Presbyterian Children’s Hospital
Are you focussed on outcomes?
Do you have experience with developmental physiotherapy, postural assessment and management, equipment prescription and safe manual handling?
Able to work as an individual and part of the larger Allowah team?
Our supportive allied health team needs an experienced, independent and dynamic physiotherapist who has initiative and drive to bring about change for children. the Physiotherapist will work within the Private Hospital setting providing both inpatient services and therapy for Community-based children using NDIS funding. This is a permanent position for 3 days per week.
Therapy services are family-centred and goals are set by parents.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to respect our vision and values. The candidate will need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What will you bring to the role?
- Diploma or degree in physiotherapy and AHPRA registration
- Minimum of three years experience providing physiotherapy for children or adults with disabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across diverse groups including allied health and parents
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions as required for patient care
- Ability to be flexible and creative in the planning and delivery of patient care
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- Experience working with children with special needs and /or chronic illness
For more information about Allowah see www.allowah.org.au
Please contact Maura Hanney on P: 02 8877 3400 or email email@example.com with enquiries and to receive a copy of the selection criteria and a job description.
Applications close 16th July 2018.